1. Go to the registration page
2. You can already start to fill out and complete your speaker profile. Please note, your speaker profile must be fully completed until February 28th for your session to be accepted.
3. Choose your username. You need the username for your Log In.
4. Enter a valid e-mail address.
5. After completing registration you will be forwarded to the home page again and receive an activation link via your submitted e-mail address. Please note, that this might take up to 15 minutes depending on your e-mail provider and please also check your spam folder... Click the link and set a password.
6. In the menu you will find:
- User Dashboard: Here you'll find your profile information. Click edit and find your user account were you can change your e-mail address and password, as well as your "Speaker profile" where you can edit & complete your speaker profile.
- If you go to "Events > Dashboard" you can create a session proposal with > "Add Content" and simply fill out all fields related to your session proposal.
7. Go back to the User Dashboard by clicking “My account” and find your submitted proposal and may edit it as necessary at “My content”
8. Feel free to save and continue at a later date – but remember: your session needs to be completely filled out by February 28th
9. Add speakers to your sessions. If you are planning several speakers into your session, all of them need to register and create a profile. Once you know their username, go to “My content” open the session, click “Edit” and add the usernames to the "Speaker(s)" field in the form.
10. Yay, your session is fully filled out and submitted on time! Or go back to Step 7 and submit more session proposals.